Cancel sponsorship of my brother

I have been a petitioner for my brother since I offered it in 2002. Now, I don't want to be a sponser for my brother. Can I cancel it or not?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You can withdraw the Form I-130.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on

Add new comment