X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOID

I received a NOID. Anyone receive an approval after NOID? I am so scared and afraid of committing suicide. Please help.
    Aug 2013 Asylum Application received by them
    Oct 2013 Interview conducted in Rosedale
    Oct 2013 Pick up decision at Asylum Office : NO DECISION AVAILABLE : No decision, no information
    January 2013 Lawyer submits additional evidence, worsened county conditions and inquires about status
    January 2013 EAD application received - hoping to receive work authorization

Currently in valid status (even if student visa expired) for DS: duration of stay

I'm very sorry to hear that. Do you have a lawyer? talk to your lawyer soon!

Comment

So, sorry to hear that my friend.
      They must have included the reasons for which they decided to send NOID to you.
      So, find a good lawyer and try to answer all those questions in detail and try to prove why AO could be wrong or misguided on that particular part.
      I have a sample response of NOID which you can use as a reference for answering the questions asked. PM me if interested.
      I have seen couple of people being approved after NOID but as you know already, they already made up their mind so the response should be really really good.
      Good Luck

Comment

Thank you all for your responses. I can't afford a lawyer but I have a nonprofit organization (that is recognized by gov) representing me for free. I am so scared. I am very, very afraid. Sadsoul was the sample response you have a successful one? I am working with a nonprofit attorney (but not lawyer) that seems to be experienced specifically in asylum.
        Aug 2013 Asylum Application received by them
        Oct 2013 Interview conducted in Rosedale
        Oct 2013 Pick up decision at Asylum Office : NO DECISION AVAILABLE : No decision, no information
        January 2013 Lawyer submits additional evidence, worsened county conditions and inquires about status
        January 2013 EAD application received - hoping to receive work authorization

Currently in valid status (even if student visa expired) for DS: duration of stay

Comment

Working...
        X